Monday, January 28, 2008

Tools Tips - Lightweight PDF reader

The Adobe Acrobat reader seems to be getting heavier day by day.For people like me , who just need the basic reader , I have found out a lightweight and cool PDF reader named foxit .

Its small in size , takes little time to launch and had a rich feature set . Its core function is compatible with PDF Standard 1.7 . You can download it and experience it for yourself :

http://www.foxitsoftware.com/downloads/

As for me , I am simply enjoying it , and have removed the bulky Acrobat components from my system.Even though the CPU power and memory requirements are increasing day by day , and software vendors are making most of it and indirectly forcing people to upgrade their systems , we have innovative products like these that makes the switch a lil too late ...

No comments: